Submission Deadline: July 14th, 2020
Information and Guidelines
The New England Program Committee seeks volunteers to present and lead educational sessions at the New England Fall Conference to be held October 18–21, 2020.
New England members and interested individuals are invited to share their innovative solutions and expertise on topics related to procurement, contract execution and management, risk management, vendor management, strategic sourcing, technology, or similar topics.
The conference will take place in a virtual setting. As such presenters are encouraged to submit presentations that will fit that medium. All sessions are 60 minutes in length and typically 10-15 minutes is provided for audience interaction. Presenters are welcome to co-present with other procurement staff or vendors, or propose other formats such as a panel discussion. If vendors co-present, the session should not be a sales pitch but should showcase an innovative collaboration with the primary presenter’s institution.
To submit a presentation, please use the online form linked above. All submissions should include a description of the session and biographical information along with the names and affiliations of all anticipated co-presenters. The presentation summary and learning objections will be used by the committee in developing the program. If you have any questions regarding the conference format and/or your presentation prior to submitting, please email Jesse Mader, Southern New Hampshire University, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help with your submission, below are the following areas that we are most interested in seeing programs for:
|Emergency Preparedness – COVID-19 specific ideas are encouraged|
|Systems and Operations – Credit Cards, PO and Systems Improvements, eprocurement|
New England welcomes new presenters and would be glad to mentor someone developing their presenting skills.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the New England Program Committee for relevance to the industry
- New England reserves the right to request changes in the content and to edit the session title
- New England reserves the right to reproduce, distribute, and post on the website all presentation material
- Presenters WILL be required to submit presentation materials electronically three (3) weeks prior to the New England Fall Conference so that sessions can be approved by various accreditation groups; and
- Session times are determined by New England; however, every effort will be made to accommodate requests.